This begins a new segment on the 158 Main & JPD Blog. Our Easy Summer Recipes were quite popular. They featured 158 Main Breads. From time to time, we’ve made serving suggestions on our Facebook page for the FREE small cheese pizza we offer on Sunday Nights with any large pizza order. This is the inspiration for this new segment.
Save a slice or two, or save that entire cheese pizza for an occasional new twist on Breakfast. Today: Egg & Sausage Slices. (Serves 4)
You will need –
1/2 cup milk
4 ounces browned sausage, cut into small pieces (to taste)
1 cup spinach, chopped (optional)
1/2 cup shredded cheese of choice
1 small JPD cheese pizza
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 325 F.
2. Place pizza on a baking sheet. Set aside.
3. Whisk eggs and milk together.
4. Mix in sausage, spinach and shredded cheese.
5. Heat in a large skillet until almost set, but still runny.
6. Carefully slide egg mixture onto pizza.
7. Bake until eggs are set, about 10 – 15 minutes. The crust will become crispy.
Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve with a salad of greens and apples. ~ Eat Well!
You may also enjoy –