This recipe for your free Sunday night small cheese pizza is the ultimate comfort food so far. Whether you are the kind of person who likes a hearty dish with little fuss, or a student who wants to feed a couple of friends something slightly different (perhaps even show a possible sweetheart how creative you are) without breaking the bank, this one’s for you. Pizza is about “no fuss” after all. Serve this at any meal.
FREE small cheese pizza from Sunday
Eggs – 6 if you still have the entire pizza
Milk – 1 cup for the entire pizza
1/4 cup grated Parmesan
1 cup Cooked ham, hamburg or sausage
1/2 cup mushroom, diced
1/2 cup green pepper, diced
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut the leftover pizza into 1-inch chunks.
2. In a large bowl, mix pizza chunks, meat and vegetables. Transfer to a slightly oiled baking dish.
3. Beat the eggs. Add milk, Parmesan, salt and pepper. Pour over pizza mixture.
4. Cover and refrigerate for an hour, or overnight.
5. Preheat oven to 350°F.
6. Bake, uncovered, until golden brown. 30 to 40 minutes.
Garnish with a bit of shredded cheese and herbs to taste. Serve with salsa and/or a fruit and greens salad. ~ Eat Well!
You may also enjoy –